NEW YORK, Oct 23 (Reuters) - Rouge Industries Inc. , parent of Rouge Steel, on Thursday said it reached an agreement to be acquired by Severstal , one of Russia's three largest steelmakers. Rouge said it had filed for protection under Chapter 11 of the U.S. Bankruptcy Code. It said it will continue to provide uninterrupted service to its customers. No details about the value of the deal, which is subject to bankruptcy court approval, were immediately available. Rouge said the terms would ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Russia's Severstal to buy Rouge in bankruptcy" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642