* Sale earns at least $174 mln, Kommersant reports * Standard Bank raises Troika to over 36 pct (Adds Troika comments, background) MOSCOW, Dec 24 (Reuters) - Russian brokerage Troika Dialog has reduced its stakes in truck maker Kamaz and car manufacturer AvtoVAZ , earning at least $174 million for the shares, Kommersant business daily reported on Thursday. The sale paved the way for South Africa's Standard Bank to increase its holding in Troika to over 36 percent from 33 percent, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Russia's Troika cuts Kamaz, AvtoVAZ stakes -paper" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642