* Board memeber expects key tranche to be paid by mid-April * Says AvtoVAZ receiving additional funds from the state (Adds additional VTB comment, detail, background) MOSCOW, March 25 (Reuters) - Russian carmaker AvtoVAZ is closer to securing its long-term future after state-owned bank VTB said it expected a 10 billion rouble ($337 million) debt payment within the next month. The Lada maker needs to pay back around 38 billion roubles of short-term debt and Prime Minister Vladimir ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Russia's VTB sees Avtovaz repaying 10 bln roubles" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642