* Sale, leaseback deal valued at 28 mln euros * Swedish investors to buy 50.1 pct stake in Saab property (Adds details) AMSTERDAM, June 28 (Reuters) - Swedish Automobile , the parent of ailing carmaker Saab, on Tuesday announced a property sale and leaseback deal worth 28 million euros, providing further funds to settle bills and salaries. Saab has been scrambling for cash after saying last week it did not have enough money to pay staff, compounding a crisis at the Swedish carmaker ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Saab agrees 28 mln euro property deal" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642