(Follows alerts) * Hires McTevia & Associates as financial adviser * Says will continue day-to-day operations * Seeks solution to provide warranty coverage for 2010, 2011 models Dec 21 (Reuters) - Saab Cars North America (SCNA) said it hired a financial adviser to administer its operations, after its Swedish parent was declared bankrupt by a court on Monday. SCNA said in a statement that it had chosen McTevia & Associates, a renowned financial adviser to companies in transition, and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Saab Cars N.America appoints administrator" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.