(Adds details) * Saab says Youngman, Pangda buyout offer unacceptable * Talks between the companies ongoing AMSTERDAM, Oct 24 (Reuters) - Swedish car maker Saab said late on Sunday it has terminated a 245 million euro ($340 million) investment deal with China's Zhejiang Youngman Lotus Automobile Co and Pangda Automobile Trade Co , raising fresh doubts over Saab's future. In June, Saab's owner, Dutch-listed Swedish Automobile , signed a provisional deal for Youngman and Pangda to each ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Saab ends deal with Youngman, Pangda" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.