* Large number of serious players interested in tech sharing * May also supply tech to third parties (Adds CEO comments) ROISSY-EN-FRANCE, France, March 24 (Reuters) - Swedish automaker Saab is in talks with possible partners about exchanging technologies as it tries to return to profit by 2012, the head of new owners Spyker Cars said on Wednesday. A large number of serious players had approached the company, Victor Muller said on a trip to meet French Saab dealers, adding that he ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Saab in partnership talks as chases profit-Spyker CEO" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.