* Spyker's Saab says Trollhattan plant operating again * Output halted for two hours Tuesday due to supply problems (Recasts with production running again, adds quotes, background) STOCKHOLM/AMSTERDAM, March 30 (Reuters) - Spyker's Swedish automaker Saab resumed production on Wednesday after supply problems forced it to halt output for hours on Tuesday. Spyker Chief Executive Victor Muller said that production at the plant in Trollhattan, in western Sweden, had been halted for a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Saab plant resumes production after supply glitch" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.