(Adds details, background) JOHANNESBURG, Jan 28 (Reuters) - South Africa's government on Wednesday approved U.S. auto gaint General Motors' (GM) acquisition of the remaining 51 percent of Delta Motor Corporation for an undisclosed amount, the company said. GM said in a statement that the green light to take over Delta Motor had been given by South Africa's Competition Tribunal. "We've acquired a company that is well positioned in an important growth market for GM," Maureen Kempston ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-S.Africa approves GM's takeover of Delta Motor Corp" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.