(Adds details) JOHANNESBURG, June 28 (Reuters) - South African diversified industrial group Bidvest has appointed David Cleasby as new finance director, taking over from Peter Nyman who is retiring, the firm said on Wednesday. The firm also announced a shake-up of its board of directors and added a specialist on corporate governance as an non-executive member. Cleasby, who has been responsible for group corporate finance and investor relations, will take over from Nyman following a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-S.Africa Bidvest appoints Cleasby finance director" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642