(Recasts with police, emergency officials revising death toll) JOHANNESBURG, May 27 (Reuters) - At least 24 people were killed when a bus crashed over a cliff into a river in South Africa's KwaZulu-Natal province, police and emergency officials said on Tuesday. Emergency services spokesman Chris Botha said the bus landed upside down in the river after a 80-metre (262-feet) fall. Twenty-four passengers were killed and 32 others seriously injured, police said. Police spokeswoman Zandra ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-S.Africa bus accident kills 24 people" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642