* Police use force to break up protests * New S.African union group joins the fray * Pressure mounts to reach a deal (Recasts with police action, adds quote) By Jon Herskovitz JOHANNESBURG, Aug 19 (Reuters) - South African police fired rubber bullets to disperse crowds blocking roads and healthcare workers prevented patients from entering hospitals as a strike by more than 1 million civil servants grew on Thursday. The strike for higher wages that started a day earlier has slowed ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-S.Africa police fire rubber bullets at strikers" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642