(Adds background, share prices) JOHANNESBURG, Jan 21 (Reuters) - South African industrial group Bidvest has bought a 17 percent stake in auto parts firm Tiger Wheels for 239.9 million rand ($39.45 million) and holds an option to lift its holding to around 20 percent, the group said on Friday. Bidvest said in a statement to the Johannesburg Securities Exchange that it had acquired 10.2 million Tiger Wheels shares at 23.52 rand per share. It has an option to buy a further 1.8 million ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-S.Africa's Bidvest buys 17 pct stake in Tiger" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642