(Adds details, background) JOHANNESBURG, Aug 23 (Reuters) - South African diversified industrial group Bidvest said on Monday it had increased headline earnings per share by 18 percent to 546.7 cents, beating market expectations. "Deflation and the effects of an appreciating (rand) currency significantly impacted markets, however there was evidence of improving conditions in the last quarter of the year," Bidvest said in a statement. Revenue rose 8.9 percent to 51.3 billion rand ($7.79 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-S.Africa's Bidvest's year headline EPS up 18 pct" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642