(adds details, background throughout) JOHANNESBURG, Nov 27 (Reuters) - South Africa's Imperial Holdings Limited said on Thursday it had issued a 1.0 billion rand ($155.8 million) corporate bond, due 2010, at 127 basis points above the benchmark R153 government bond. The diversified holding company said in a statement that the IPL3 bond carried a 10 percent coupon and a yield to maturity interest rate of 10.07 percent. It is the third series issued by Imperial under its domestic medium ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-S.Africa's Imperial issues R1.0 bln bond" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642