(Writes through) By Wambui Chege JOHANNESBURG, July 24 (Reuters) - Prominent businessman Saki Macozoma renewed his quest to create South Africa's biggest black-owned media group by launching an unsolicited bid to take over media group New Africa Investments Ltd (NAIL) . NAIL, which also has interests in financial services and car rental, said on Thursday a black-led consortium, including its CEO Macozoma's Safika Holdings, had made a firm offer to acquire 100 percent of NAIL's issued ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-S.Africa's Macozoma revives bid for media empire" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.