(updates with details of news conference) ZURICH, March 25 (Reuters) - Swiss electronic car components maker Saia-Burgess Group said on Tuesday it was targeting annual sales growth and EBIT operating margin of more than 10 percent in the medium term, outpacing its markets. Board Chairman Andreas Ocskay also told a news conference on 2002 earnings that the firm was aiming for medium-term net profit growth of more than seven percent. Chief Executive Daniel Hirschi that with the help of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Saia-Burgess sees growth outpacing markets" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.