(adds share price, analyst reaction) ZURICH, March 23 (Reuters) - Saia-Burgess's net profit fell a smaller-than-expected nine percent last year to 20.8 million francs ($16.6 million), the Swiss maker of switches, sensors, motors and control components said on Tuesday. Analysts had expected profit of 19.6 million francs. The firm, which supplies the industrial, car and building-automation sectors, said negative currency effects of 2.9 million francs and 1.7 million in start-up costs for ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Saia profit down but raises sales outlook" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.