* Q1 net up 56 pct, hits record and beats forecast * Q1 auto sales outpaced overall market on wider portfolio * Solid, double-digit bottomline growth seen for 2011 (Adds analysts comments, details, background) By Fang Yan and Jason Subler SHANGHAI, April 27 Reuters - Top Chinese automaker SAIC Motor Corp reported a surprise 56 percent rise in first quarter earnings to a record high, defying a cooldown in the world's largest auto market after two consecutive years of breakneck ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-SAIC first quarter earnings hit record high" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.