* Q1 net jumps as expected on strong auto sales, policy steps * Outlook solid on incentives, low car ownership (Adds analyst quote, outlook) By Fang Yan and Jacqueline Wong SHANGHAI, April 28 (Reuters) - SAIC Motor Corp , China's biggest automaker, posted a more than quadrupling in first-quarter net profit, as Beijing's policy support continues to draw buyers into showrooms in the world's largest car market. SAIC, which runs vehicle manufacturing ventures with General Motors [GM.UL] ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-SAIC Q1 net soars, Beijing policy boosts car sales" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642