* To raise up to $1.5 bln in share placement * Proceeds to shore up own-brand cars, commercial vehicles * Placement seen as easier fundraising tool amid market slump (Adds analysts comment, details, background) By Fang Yan and Jacqueline Wong SHANGHAI, June 24 (Reuters) - SAIC Motor Corp , China's top automaker, said on Thursday it will raise up to 10 billion yuan ($1.5 billion) through a share placement largely to shore up its own-brand cars and commercial vehicles to help secure ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-SAIC to raise $1.5 bln to fund own-brand vehicles" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.