* Cost-cuts of 500 mln eur in 2012, 750 mln in full year * Sees H2 operating income slightly lower than H1 * No plans for significant site closures in France * Net profit down 34 pct to 506 mln euros (Adds details, CEO comments from conference call) PARIS, July 26 (Reuters) - Building materials group Saint-Gobain announced a fresh cost-cutting plan to save 750 million euros in the next year as it reported declining first-half ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Saint-Gobain to cut costs after H1 slump" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.