* Glass maker to set up JV with Turkish group in Russia * Says glass plant project to equip 500,000 cars a year (Adds details) PARIS, April 26 (Reuters) - French glass maker Saint-Gobain said it would set up a joint-venture with Turkey's Trakya Cam to build a car glass plant in Russia by 2013 to supply the growing Russian car parts market. The plant, to be built in the Republic of Tatarstan, 500 miles east of Moscow, will start producing windshields, side lights and back lights in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Saint-Gobain to set up plant in Tatarstan" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642