(Adds earnings details) CHICAGO, May 27 (Reuters) - AutoZone Inc. , the largest U.S. auto parts retailer, on Tuesday said its quarterly earnings rose, driven by higher sales of replacement parts to car repair centers. A 30-percent jump in commercial sales helped offset flat sales to "do-it-yourself" customers at retail outlets open at least one year, AutoZone said. AutoZone is pushing to expand sales to the professional car repair market as growth at its retail stores has slowed ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Sales to repair shops drive AutoZone profit" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.