Oct 29 (Reuters) - Toyota Motor Corp is expected to report a narrower consolidated operating loss for the April-September period, helped by a recovery in sales and a weaker yen, the Nikkei business daily said. The automaker, which uses U.S. accounting standards, is expected to post a consolidated operating loss of about 250 billion yen, an improvement from the previously projected 400 billion yen loss, Nikkei said. Overall sales for the fiscal first half are estimated at 8.3 trillion ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Sales revival to narrow Toyota's loss - Nikkei" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642