(Adds share price, background) HANOVER, Germany, April 25 (Reuters) - Germany's Salzgitter will increase steel prices by an average 50 euros per tonne, or 7 to 8 percent, in the third quarter, Chief Executive Wolfgang Leese said on Tuesday. He also told reporters at a trade fair that contrary to expectations, Germany's second-largest steel company after ThyssenKrupp had done well at the operating level in the first quarter. "We assume the second and third quarters will go just as well as ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Salzgitter to hike steel prices 7-8 pct in 3rd qtr" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.