(Adds comments from analysts) SEOUL, Dec 31 (Reuters) - Samsung Heavy Industries Co Ltd said an Asian firm which it did not identify cancelled an order for a floating production, storage and offloading (FPSO) unit worth 505 billion won ($471.71 million). The buyer had previously delayed the order due to financing woes and difficulty in obtaining a charter for the vessel, Samsung Heavy said in the regulatory filing on Monday. The order - worth ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Samsung Heavy says $471 million FPSO order cancelled" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642