(Adds more details, background) MANILA, Aug 22 (Reuters) - The Philippines' San Miguel group is interested in bidding for a stake in government-controlled oil and gas explorer PNOC-Exploration Corp , a senior official said on Friday. "We will try to buy at the right price. It's a jewel," San Miguel president Ramon Ang told reporters. The government plans to initially sell a 40 percent stake in PNOC-EC before the end of the year to help bridge its budget deficit, which is expected to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-San Miguel says may bid for PNOC-EC stake" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642