(Adds CEO quotes, background) RIMINI, Italy, Aug 26 (Reuters) - The chief executive of Sanpaolo IMI , one of Fiat's major creditor banks, said on Tuesday there was no need to review the terms of a major loan to the carmaker after it recently completed a capital hike. Fiat's creditor banks, led by Sanpaolo IMI, Banca Intesa , Capitalia and UniCredito , last year extended a three billion-euro loan, which was convertible into Fiat shares if some debt-related targets were not met. There ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Sanpaolo CEO says no need to review Fiat loan" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.