(Adds detail, background) LONDON, Sept 25 (Reuters) - Spanish bank Banco Santander Central Hispano will pay $651 million to buy a 90 percent stake in U.S. auto financing company Drive Financial Services, it said on Monday. Santander will pay HBOS Plc , Britain's fourth biggest bank, about $465 million for its 64.5 percent stake in the business. Drive's management owned the remainder of the company and will sell all but 10 percent of the firm, which may be bought by Santander between 2009 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Santander pays $651 mln for U.S. auto finance firm" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642