(Adds details from SAP statement, background) FRANKFURT, July 31 (Reuters) - Business software group SAP AG said on Wednesday it had won a major order for logistics software from U.S. autos giant Ford and construction equipment maker Caterpillar . SAP declined to comment on the size of the order but industry sources said the contract ranked among SAP's biggest five of the past three years. The order came as SAP has been struggling in a slowdown as its customers cut software spending. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-SAP wins big order from Ford, Caterpillar" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.