(Adds details, quotes in paras 1, 4, 7-8; updates share price in paragraph 10) STOCKHOLM, Oct 17 (Reuters) - Swedish firm Sapa AB, which makes aluminium moulded shapes and heat exchanger strips for car radiators, said on Friday it was worried about the strengthening of the euro and it saw no quick rebound in demand. "The demand for extruded profiles (moulded shapes) still does not show any sign of improvement, despite some positive economic data and at the same time the strengthened euro ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Sapa Q3 profit up, strong euro worries" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642