* Saudi company, chairman invest $500 mln in GM's IPO * Cite global strength of GM brand, price, growth prospects (Adds quotes, background) JEDDAH, Nov 23 (Reuters) - Saudi investment firm Kingdom Holding and its Chairman Prince Alwaleed subscribed $500 million to General Motors' initial public offering, Kingdom Holding said on Tuesday. "The decision of Kingdom Holding Co and Prince Alwaleed to invest in (GM) was based on the global strength of General Motors' brand, the relatively ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Saudi's Kingdom, Alwaleed buy $500 mln of GM IPO" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642