(Adds analyst comment, downgrade, shares) ZURICH, Jan 21 (Reuters) - Swiss textile machinery and car parts firm Saurer said on Wednesday 2003 orders fell one percent to 2.6 billion Swiss francs ($2.1 billion), knocking 536870913 its shares down more than four percent. Sales rose six percent to 2.64 billion Swiss francs. Analysts had on average forecast orders at 2.72 billion francs and sales of2.57 billion. Bank Sarasin cut its recommendation for shares in Saurer to "neutral" from ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Saurer 2003 orders down one pct, shares drop" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642