(Adds details, background, market reaction) ZURICH, July 27 (Reuters) - First-half net profit at Saurer rose to a better-than-expected 38.8 million euros ($47.19 million), the Swiss textile machinery and car components maker said on Tuesday, helped by one-off gains from the sale of a business. Operating profit before one-off gains was steady at 47.5 million euros on slightly lower first-half sales of 802.1 million euros, Saurer said in a statement, noting that sales were level with last ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Saurer H1 net profit rises, one-offs help" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642