(For expanded IPO diary, please click on ) (Adds top listed firm FPT, market closing down) By Ho Binh Minh HANOI, Dec 21 (Reuters) - Shares in Saigon General Services Co. , Vietnam's first financial services provider to list, rose 85 percent on their market debut on Thursday, but the main index fell after six days of rises. The Vietnam Index on the Ho Chi Minh City Securities Trading Center fell 3.83 percent, its first fall since Dec. 13, when information technology firm FPT made its ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Savico shares up on Vietnam debut, index ease" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.