(Adds quotes) STOCKHOLM, Sept 26 (Reuters) - Scania said on Tuesday it would bring forward the release of its third-quarter and nine-month report by two weeks so investors had as much information as possible to judge the bid by MAN . The Swedish truck maker, whose key shareholders Volkswagen and Investor have already rejected the bid, said the third-quarter report would come on October 16 rather than October 30. "There is a bid in the market and everyone wants to have information so ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Scania brings forward Q3 report date" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.