* Scania says to develop truck cab frames with Porsche * Move a further sign of stronger ties under VW umbrella (Adds detail, background) STOCKHOLM, Aug 30 (Reuters) - Swedish truckmaker Scania will develop new truck cabs with Porsche Engineering, in another step toward firming up ties under the Volkswagen umbrella. German auto group Volkswagen holds a majority voting stake in Scania and late last year took control of Porsche, with an eye to completing a merger with the luxury ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Scania inks development deal with Porsche" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.