(Adds detail, analyst views, share price) By Peter Starck STOCKHOLM, April 23 (Reuters) - Trucks maker Scania posted above-forecast first-quarter profits and a jump in new orders on Wednesday, sending its shares to eight-month highs despite a warning of increased risk of subdued demand later this year. "Due to macroeconomic developments, the risk for subdued demand for trucks and buses is increasing and consequently we remain cautious regarding our earnings for the rest of the year," ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Scania profits soar, shares leap" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.