(Adds background, detail, comment, share) STOCKHOLM, July 26 (Reuters) - Sweden's Scania , Europe's third biggest truck maker, reported in-line second quarter profits on Monday, but repeated it saw constraints to its production capacity in the second half. Surging demand pushed pretax profit to 1.41 billion Swedish crowns ($186.3 million) from 1.3 billion a year earlier. Like larger Swedish rival Volvo , the firm has benefited from a strong upturn in global growth with sales in Europe ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Scania Q2 profit in line, sees capacity limits" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.