(Adds detail, background, share price) STOCKHOLM, Jan 25 (Reuters) - Truck maker Scania , which this week escaped a hostile bid by rival MAN , posted fourth-quarter earnings above expectations on Thursday, but said it had yet to decide on the size of its dividends. Pretax earnings rose to 2.58 billion Swedish crowns ($370.3 million) to beat a year-ago 2.17 billion as well as a mean forecast of 2.47 billion in a Reuters poll of 15 analysts. Earnings were hit by one-off costs of 250 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Scania Q4 shines, but no dividend decision yet" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642