* CFO says sees same weak trend in Q3 as in H1 * Says global economy and Scania "muddling through" * CEO sees deliveries of 150,000 vehicles in next demand peak By Niklas Pollard and Helena Soderpalm SODERTALJE, Sweden, Sept 26 (Reuters) - Swedish truck maker Scania said on Wednesday market conditions in Europe looked weak for the third quarter and uncertainty over demand had never been greater, but that the company was ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Scania sees weak Europe market but is "muddling through"" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642