(Adds detail, analyst comment) By Jan Strupczewski STOCKHOLM, Oct 31 (Reuters) - Swedish truckmaker Scania beat forecasts with its third-quarter pre-tax profits on Thursday thanks to strong demand in Europe, its key market, and it said its earnings would improve in the last quarter. "Scania's service-related business has developed well and together with action programmes in the form of a stricter price policy and more efficient production, the trend in earnings is expected to remain ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Scaniabeats Q3 fcst, sees Q4 earnings up" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642