* Schaeffler family to remain "anchor investor" * No firm timetable to present restructuring plan (Adds details and background) FRANKFURT, Feb 24 (Reuters) - The Schaeffler family is prepared to give up majority control of its business but wants to keep a blocking minority, it said on Tuesday after agreeing to surrender a substantial equity stake to reduce debt. The family-owned bearings maker borrowed 16 billion euros ($20.39 billion) to buy control of car parts maker Continental AG ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Schaeffler family aims to keep blocking minority" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.