*Schaeffler probes possibility of state aid-source *Schaeffler made informal inquiry-source *Meeting of politicians, executives postponed-source (Adds delay of meeting between executives, politicians) HANOVER, Germany, Jan 28 (Reuters) - German ball-bearings maker Schaeffler has sounded out the possibility of a capital injection of up to 4 billion euros ($5.3 billion) from the German government, a person familiar with the matter told Reuters. "There was an informal inquiry by ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Schaeffler sounds out 4 bln eur of govt aid-source" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642