* Schaeffler to unveil refinancing plan on Sunday - sources * Proceeds to go towards repaying debt - sources * Interest rates, maturities on loans to be improved (Adds background) FRANKFURT, March 27 (Reuters) - Family-owned ball-bearings maker Schaeffler will unveil a major refinancing plan on Sunday, through which it will sell some of its indirectly held shares in German automotive supplier Continental AG , four sources told Reuters. The proceeds from the sale of the Continental ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Schaeffler to unveil refinancing plan - sources" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.