(Adds analyst, company comment) By Richard Barley LONDON, Aug 24 (Reuters) - Bonds of German auto parts maker Schefenacker AG tumbled further on Thursday after the company scrapped its 2007 target for operating earnings. Schefenacker said in a presentation released on its Web site ahead of a conference call that "our three digit EBITDA expectation for 2007 is not realistic any more." It also said that EBITDA -- earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortisation -- in 2006 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Schefenacker bonds drop as earnings target scrapped" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.