(Rewrites with company confirmation, more details) By Elena Moya LONDON, March 30 (Reuters) - German auto-parts maker Schefenacker [SCHE.UL] delayed a creditors vote on Friday after unveiling a new debt restructuring plan that is more likely to be accepted by bondholders. The new plan, to be voted on before May 4, gives bondholders 7.5 million euros ($10.01 million) in cash and offers two warrants that, if exercised, could give bondholders as much as 15 percent of the company, compared ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Schefenacker debt plan delays restructuring vote" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642