(Adds Schrempp letter to staff, background; updates shares) FRANKFURT, April 30 (Reuters) - Automaker DaimlerChrysler will keep its 37-percent stake in Japan's ailing Mitsubishi Motors Corp , Chief Executive Juergen Schrempp said in a letter to staff seen by Reuters on Friday. Schrempp said the company remained committed to its strategy of keeping a firm foothold in Asia, despite last week's decision to cut off financial aid for its partner. "None of the management or supervisory board ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Schrempp says Daimler will keep Mitsubishi stake" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.