(Adds background, share price) NEW YORK, June 28 (Reuters) - A. Schulman Inc. , which supplies high-performance plastic compounds and resins, on Tuesday cut its earnings forecast for the fiscal third quarter on weak North American demand, particularly from the auto industry. The company also cited narrower margins, soft European business conditions and customers reducing inventories built to combat high resin prices over the past nine months for the weaker-than-expected performance. A. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-A. Schulman cuts Q3 view on weak auto demand" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.